DTS is looking for experienced Java Developer for our client project in Detroit, MI / Charlotte, NC. Candidate interested in either of the location should apply.
Provides significant contributions in the design, coding, testing, support and debugging of new software or enhancements to existing software. You will be responsible for creating and influencing innovative solutions that meet functional requirements and technical requirements for performance, scalability, security, reliability, etc.
- Works within an Agile team to meet and deliver planned releases.
- Gains business domain knowledge/expertise and application know-how by working with business and technical teams.
- Collaborates with other Developers, Technical Leads, Architects, Business Analysts, QA, Performance Testers, Scrum Masters, and Product Owners.
- Provides significant contributions developing solutions, resolving business client questions, problems, and addressing enhancement needs.
- Uses technical knowledge, creativity, company practices, guidelines, and priorities to obtain solutions to complex problems.
- Interacts directly with offshore developers and business clients.
- Serves as a mentor to lower level developers.
- No less than 5 years hands-on development, testing, and troubleshooting experience with core Java, J2EE (Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JMS, JPA), Spring MVC, Spring Security, Hibernate, JUnit, Mockito, Log4J.
- Experience with SQL development on an Oracle Database.
- Experience developing Maven-based applications.
- Proficiency with Unix/Linux commands, shell scripts, and applications.
- Experience with single Sign-On (SAML, Okta).
- Web service authentication with oAuth 2.0.
- Good working knowledge of version control tools such as SVN and Git.
- Exposure to Jenkins build management and troubleshooting.
- Solid understanding of design patterns (GOF patterns, and preferably other Design/Architecture/Infrastructure patterns), as well as refactoring.
- Solid understating of MVC and other front-end design patterns.
- Experience with RESTful and SOAP web services, specifically in designing/developing web service APIs
- Experience with Apache CXF.
- Familiarity with Oracle WebLogic, JBoss, and/or Tomcat (Admin Console, configuration, runtime, WAR deployment).
- Experience using monitoring tools such as AppDynamics to troubleshoot application performance.
- Experience working with integrated teams and offshore coordination.
Digital Technology Solutions (DTS)