Your mission as a Software Support Specialist
is to investigate, diagnose and solve complex technical problems. In this role, you will support our mission-critical software applications, modules and underlying infrastructure in a demanding technical environment. This highly collaborative team is the primary liaison between our product development organization and our end users.
- Provide high-quality phone and email support of Tyler's New World Public Safety software applications
- Perform extensive troubleshooting of key software and hardware components to closure
- Take ownership of technical incidents and coordinate resolution with product development team when necessary
- Replication of complex client issues
- Train clients in system operation and software functionality
- General technical knowledge of Microsoft products and technologies including Windows Servers and SQL databases
- Experience with Unix would be a plus
- Readiness to learn new technologies at lightning speed
- Commitment to providing an exceptional experience to our clients
- Flexibility to work various shifts to cover our core hours: Monday - Friday 8AM - 9PM
- SQL experience highly preferred
0-5%Great Place to Work & Grow Your Career
Tyler is continually recognized as a great workplace locally and nationally. See our recent awards and accolades across Tyler Taking Care of You & Your Family
Your health and well-being are important to us. That's why we invest in our team members by offering competitive benefits to support their health and financial wellness. Learn more about how we care for our people
Tyler is subject to regulations, guidelines, and/or client requirements relating to the qualifications of Tyler personnel performing certain client work. Because of the nature of this position, it is a requirement that the candidate can successfully pass a federal background check at the time an offer is extended and over the course of employment with Tyler.
Tyler Technologies is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws. If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit your request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 800.646.2633 ext. 791008. Please keep in mind these methods are reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability.