Job Number: R0123916
Quality Engineer, Mid
Perform mission-critical quality engineering functions to support our clients in the Army Ground Domain. C ond uct planning, engineering, and management of production activities applied in the design and development of a program through production to reduce the risk of non-conformance to requirements. Develop and implement production strategy and plans, develop production requirements, specifications, and asso cia ted contract language. C ond uct test planning and assessment of product design conformance to requirements, identify potential product risks and failure modes. Provide recommendations to mitigate risk and eliminate potential failure modes. This position requires the ability to report to both the supplier and Depot locations. This position is a hybrid role with a combination of working at a Booz Allen office or client site and working remotely.
- Experience in working with multifunctional teams of engineers, logistics spe cia lists, quality spe cia lists, fielding managers, system acquisition managers, procurement analysts, b udget managers, defense contractors, test and evaluation directors, or contracting officers to certify and quality advance manufacturing te chn ology
- Experience with the implementation of quality assurance strategy to ensure advanced manufacturing processes yield conforming product
- Experience with QS-9000 or IATF 16949 quality systems
- Ability to develop and apply a process control plan that leverages Quality tools DFMEA, PFMEA, or SPC in the certification and qualification of an advanced manufacturing process
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- HS Diploma or GED
- Experience with DoD 5000 Series
- Bachelor's degree
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information .
We're an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer that empowers our people to fearlessly drive change - no matter their race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, military or uniformed service member status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, local, or international law.