Title: Network Engineer with Cisco and F5 Experience
Description: STG is a SEI CMMi Level 5 company with several Fortune 500 and State Government clients. STG has an opening for Network Engineer with Cisco and F5. Please note that this project assignment is with our own direct clients. We do not go through any vendors. STG only does business with direct end-clients. This is expected to be a long-term position. STG will provide immigration and permanent residency sponsorship assistance to those candidates who need it.
- 4-+ years of networking experience is required e.g., knowledge with Cisco"s IOS and NX-OS software features including BGP, OSPF routing protocols, multicast, QoS, spanning-tree, vPC is desirable
- 3+ years of working experience on Cisco and F5 data center-based products; Knowledge of Software Defined Network (SDN) and associated technologies (SD-WAN, SD-Access, Orchestration, Automation)
- 3+ Years of experience working in a Global/Large CISCO ACI environment.
- Understanding of server/network virtualization, cloud, and network management platforms/tools
- 3+ Scripting (Perl, PowerShell Python, etc.), API integration (REST), POSTMAN and network automation/tooling familiarity
- Solid understanding of Network Domain/DNS technology -Expert level experience with LACP, MLAG, routing protocols (BGP, OSPF), L3out interfaces.
- Solid understanding of Network Domain/DNS technology
- CCNA certification or higher certification and familiar with Cisco ACI infrastructure.
- Strong communication skills -Exceptional technical writing skills (run books, DR plans, platform architecture, etc.)
- Ability to work with a variety of cross functional teams to support deployment to remote locations.
- Proven track record of successfully -engineering/launching projects involving technologies listed above for a large enterprise. -Operations experience supporting VMware Servers utilizing NSX for a large enterprise.
- Ford Hosting Infrastructure Experience a plus.
- Experience with the following software a plus: Chef, Vault, SQL Server, Windows Server, and Linux OS.s. Familiar with Ford Agile infrastructure delivery concepts a plus.
Resume Submittal Instructions: Interested/qualified candidates should email their word formatted resumes to Vasavi Konda at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact at 248.712.6725. In the subject line of the email please include: First and Last Name – Network Engineer with Cisco and F5.
Corporate Overview of STG: Established in 1985, Systems Technology Group (STG) is a fast-growing IT and Engineering consulting and systems integration services firm. STG is proud that clients like Ford Motor Company, American Axle, Sears Corporation, Chrysler, LLC, Mercedes Benz, United Health, General Motors, State of Texas, State of Michigan, State of Minnesota, State of Georgia, and others trust their IT services needs to STG. STG has offices in North America, Europe and India to service our client’s global IT and Engineering needs.