Title: Data Scientist (w Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence)
Description: STG is a SEI CMMi Level 5 company with several Fortune 500 and State Government clients. STG has openings for Data Scientist (w ML/AI). This position is based in Dearborn, MI for a Fortune 500 Automotive Manufacturer. This position is expected to be long term. STG will provide immigration and permanent residency sponsorship assistance, if needed.
**No 3rd Party vendors this client does not allow sub-contracting.
- Work closely with client Partners to understand their product vision, their technology gaps and break it down into work-stream deliverables.
- Lead work-streams such as ML Demand Management/ ML Model Deployment / ML Model Management / to evaluate, understand and come up with innovative solutions.
- Work hands-on with the team and other stakeholders to deliver solutions that meet our customer s requirements and needs.
- Grow technical capabilities / expertise and provide guidance to other members on the team
- 5+ years of progressive responsibilities in IT with development experience
- 2+ years of experience with Machine Learning Technologies
- 2+ years of experience leading developers
- 3+ years of work experience as a software engineer with exceptional software engineering knowledge
- Ability to lead software engineers, understand and rapidly learn technical acumen in AI/ML space, gather requirements, understand the customer, come up with solutions.
- Experience and good understanding of Machine Learning / Deep Learning Models / Python / ML Model Deployment / ML Model Management for production environments
- Understanding or desire to learn end to end Machine Learning technology stack (Tools such as Kubeflow, Kubernetes, SeldonCore, H2O, Data Robot, Anaconda, OpenScale etc)
- Strong desire to learn new skills and apply to solve business problems/opportunities
- Strong leadership and communication skills and the ability to teach others.
- Ability to work collaboratively with others and navigate complex decision making.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate well with engineers, designers, and Business Partners.
- Experience in delivering machine learning software products using iterative approach
- Experience with Machine Learning / Deep Learning Models / Python /Hadoop/ Spark
- Experience with CA Agile Central (Rally) or similar Agile Tools
- Experience with Anaconda for Enterprise
Resume Submittal: please email a word formatted resume to Shweta Huria at or contact at: 248.918.4720. In the subject line of the email please include: First and Last Name Machine Learning Team Lead (Dearborn, MI).
Corporate Information: Established in 1985, Systems Technology Group (STG) is a fast growing IT consulting and systems integration services firm. STG is a SEI CMMi Level 5 company with expertise in Application Development, Application Management, Web Services (SOA), Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence / Analytics, Wireless Solutions, Legacy migrations and Project Management. STG is proud that clients like Ford Motor Company, Sears Corporation, Chrysler, LLC, Mercedes Benz, United Health, General Motors, State of Texas, State of Michigan, State of Minnesota, State of Georgia, and others trust their IT services needs to STG. STG has offices in North America, Europe and India to service our clients global IT needs. STG offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including health coverage, vision, dental, life insurance, disability insurance, 401K, paid vacations and paid holidays. For more information about STG, please visit us at .