Live IT Up at Ciber Global
At Ciber Global, we believe the most inspired, innovative and industrious companies should win, regardless of size or legacy. We re the small company that cares and the big company that can. We deliver breakthrough performances and powerful solutions that are anything but cookie cutter in order to give our clients the competitive advantage they deserve.
Seeking an MS Dynamics CRM Developer who is part of an agile development team, working on the implementation and support of a customized and integrated Microsoft Dynamics CRM solution within the enterprise.
Description of Duties:
- Configure and coordinate development of the system to meet the business needs.
- Assist with deployment and provisioning activities.
- Provide on-going support of custom applications and objects within Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Assist with technical support and incident problem solving.
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) within all aspects of CRM software to include technical requirements, system configuration, user requirements, and system upgrades.
- Assist with business analyses during product release management.
- Assist with the evaluation of new technologies to integrate into CRM.
- Perform CRM application testing of configurations and customizations.
- Lead and/or participate in analysis sessions to determine application requirements for new CRM implementations.
- Extend capability of CRM through creation of new entities, forms, work flows and reports.
- Design business processes and integrations between Microsoft Dynamics CRM applications and other applications.
- Perform data migration activities.
- 5+ years experience with software development, specifically around Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Proficient with developing, deploying, customizing and integrating Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Demonstrated proficiency in installing and deploying CRM Organizations.
- Demonstrated proficiency in customizing and creating CRM entities.
- Demonstrated proficiency in understanding and implementing business workflows and processes.
- Demonstrated proficiency in using the either the CRM SDK or plugin platforms.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft .NET 3.5+ development using C#.
- Experience with source control management systems and continuous integration/deployment environments.
- Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment.
- Proven communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders.
- Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes.
5+ years experience with software development, specifically around Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Bachelor s degree in Computer Science or similar technical discipline, or equivalent work experience.
Ciber Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Keep discovering! Click here.
Ciber Global is an IT consulting company who partners with organizations to develop technology strategies and solutions that deliver tangible business value. Founded in 1974, Ciber is an HTC Global Services company. For more information, visit www.Ciber.com.