We're looking for a skilled Data Engineer to join a high performing Agile team consisting of data engineers and BI developers. You will work collaboratively to build data integrations and support reporting/data visualization needs.This is a full-time, permanent opportunity, offering a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package. Qualified applicants must be willing and able to work on a w2 basis.
Responsibilities of the Data Engineer:
Requirements of the Data Engineer:
- Help with requirements gathering
- Analyze and architect project and/or system data architectures
- Collaborate with SMEs, data analysts, solutions and enterprise architects
- Ensure designs are consistent and aligned with enterprise architecture standards
- Act as part of a Scrum team within an Agile environment
- Ensure team successfully meets deliverables for each sprint
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- At least 6 years of data engineering and data warehousing experience
- At least 3 years of experience with Python and tools like Informatica
- At least 2 years of BI experience
- At least 1 year of experience with AWS/Azure/GCP
- Advanced proficiency in PL/SQL
Job ID: 355409 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!