Job Title: Sr Dotnet Developer
Duration : long term
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of web development experience with technologies including but not limited to .net core. ASP.net, Angular, Entity Framework, SharePoint, BootStrap CSS, SQL Server, HTML5, CSS, web API services (JSON, REST)
- 5+ years of experience in database development, preferable MS SQL, including but not limited to writing complex SQL queries, Data transformation using SSIS, reporting using SSRs, Qliksense, PowerBI, etc.
- 5+ years of experience in documenting requirements and testing conformance on the developed products.
- Knowledge of grants management at NIH and implementing solutions to support grants management and related budget management is highly desirable
- Thorough attention to detail and follow-through skills. Excellent oral and written communication, as well as outstanding customer service skills
- Working experience with Microsoft DevOps Server
- Working experience in an Agile -Scrum environment
- Experience in developing Responsive web UI
- Experience developing applications using .net MVC framework
Senior Technical Recruiter
SSN Group LLC