People come to work at Parallel Wireless because we are building the future of telecom. They stay, because they are challenged and driven by an incredible product and team. We take pride in our commitment to employee development, and our culture fosters an atmosphere of empowerment, trust, respect, and communication. What you must have:
- 5+ years as LTE/5G SW developer.
- Proficient in LTE technology across various protocol L2/L3 layers - MAC/RLC/PDCP/RRC, Data/Control plane and stack algorithms.
- Excellent understanding of 3GPP standards.
- Solid understanding of Linux OS internals, TCP/IP, multi-threading.
- Strong hold on C, C++, SW architecture.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- End to end system integration and debugging experience.
- Good understanding of best practice software engineering processes, git version control, testing and release cycles.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Knowledge and experience with DPDK (including CRYPTODEV)
- Knowledge and experience with virtualization technologies - Docker containers
- Bachelor's (B.E/ Tech ) or Master's degree (M.E. or M.Tech .) in Computer Science/Electronics/Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering or equivalent training, education and experience.
Parallel Wireless is the leading U.S.-based company challenging the world's legacy vendors with the industry's only unified ALL G (5G/4G/3G/2G) software-enabled OpenRAN solutions. Its cloud-native OpenRAN and network architectures redefine network economics for global mobile operators in both coverage and capacity deployments, while also paving the way to 5G. Through open collaboration with the OpenRAN ecosystem partners, Parallel Wireless has created the world's first and largest fully-compliant OpenRAN ecosystem that is capable of delivering next generation wireless infrastructure at a dramatically lower cost, ensuring more equal access to 5G across the globe. The company's OpenRAN portfolio is designed to help customers modernize their networks, reduce deployment costs and complexity, increase operational efficiency, enable interoperability, find new revenue streams, and start deploying multi-vendor 5G networks today. The company's customers include over 60 global mobile operators, as well as private and public industries and governments that use their software-defined network portfolio to reimagine their networks. Parallel Wireless's innovation and excellence in multi-technology, open virtualized RAN solutions have been recognized with 65+ industry awards.