Node.JS Backend Developer - $50 to $65 an hour W2
12 month contract with strong possibility of extension!
Our infrastructure team is looking for a brilliant Node.JS backend developer, 100% hands-on with a wide system understanding and vision.
The ideal candidate is super passionate about technology, independent, self-motivated, results-oriented, and sharp.
- Lead technical transformations and improvements across the organization
- Review code was written by others and holds fellow engineers to code quality standards.
- Participate in architecture reviews and technology standards definition.
- Learn new technologies and broaden your tech stack.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with web backend technologies - Must
- 3 years of backend development experience in Node.js Must
- Experience with SQL/NoSQL DBs- Must
- Experience in high scale fully operational microservices system - Must
- Experience with Java Advantage
- Experience with Front End development Advantage
- Experience with DevOps best practices and tools (k8s, helm, CI/CD, cloud) - Advantage
- B.Sc. Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field Advantage
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
- Ability to work within a multicultural and distributed environment
- Ability to communicate technological decisions effectively to the team and non-technical people
- Passion for technology and building products
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and independent learner