An end-to-end influencer marketing platform is looking to add a Full-Time Product Manager of Marketing Technologies to their team. This company helps customers understand what has influenced their brand in the past and what influencers are talking about your brand right now. They work to forecast trends that will be important in the future of your company and go beyond the standard influencer marketing platform model to provide their customers with strategic insights and intelligent execution. The company is based in Atlanta, Georgia but operates on a 100% remote schedule.
As the Product Manager, you will be growing out their influencer marketing and engagement platform. You will be responsible for building out the product organization and add additional structure to build out future products. The ideal candidate will be a team player who is willing to collaborate with sales, customer success, designers, and developers to create quality products with great user experience. They are also looking for someone who has experience in developing product roadmaps, perfecting user interfaces, and is able to meet with stakeholders. The product you will be building out will be on a B2B SaaS platform, so experience working with a SaaS platform is a plus! If this role seems like a great fit for you, apply now!
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with product management tools such as JIRA
- Familiarity with prototyping and design tools such as Invision, Sketch, and Figma
- Strong technical and analytics understanding
- Experience with web application design, B2B SaaS
Desired Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of Product Management experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to clearly articulate and present product concepts, strategy, and vision to internal and external teams
- Time management skills
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Stock Options
- Unlimited PTO
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.