Applications Developer, PLM
Remote(NC, GA, KS, NY, NJ)
About the Job:
Open for W2 visa candidate. But no Subcontracting, no C2C.
- Location: Winston Salem NC
- Job Id: 18478-0821-18142
Responsible for Analyzing business or scientific systems specifications and develops, codes, prepares test data, and tests and debugs programs. Revises and updates programs as required, and provides the necessary documentation in support of organizational standards.
The Sr Developer Applications is accountable for ensuring our global application platforms are well controlled, operating effectively and aligned with business needs. In addition to daily business support tasks, this role is responsible for assisting in identifying and implementing process improvements to these systems and other core systems.
The PLM developer will perform configuration and write code as per the Functional Specification that is provided by the functional team or created by the developer. The most efficient methods and structures will be utilized following organizational standards. This role will collaborate with other key team members within the total value stream leveraging agile/SCRUM methodologies drive the delivery of continuous incremental value for the business.
- Seasoned professional individual contributor; Works independently with limited supervision; May manage projects / processes; Provides coaching and reviews the work of lower level professionals; Problems faced are difficult and sometimes complex; Influences others regarding policies, practices and procedures; Works to achieve operational targets with major impact on the departmental results.
- Responsible for making improvements of processes, systems or products to enhance performance of the job area or implementing new solutions to ensure digital capabilities; Participates in short- and long-term backlog / planning sessions.
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents solutions; Reviews the test plan and monitors the testing process to ensure that business results are adequately tested and the remaining risks are acceptable; Investigates, resolves and escalates problems during implementation and post-Go Live support.
- Participant in agile teams and follows agile guiding principles
- Responsible for adhering to applications security procedures, change control guidelines and Sarbanes-Oxley IT and business requirements
About our Company
- Strong knowledge of consumer packaged goods type of organization that performs vertical manufacturing, B2B and B2C.
- Excellent experience in PTC Windchill FlexPLM configuration, development and support.
- At least 2+ years in FlexPLM configuration/development and 5+ years of overall software configuration/development experience.
- Integration experience with other software application including digital assets and SAP AFS/S4 Fashion preferred.
- Accountable for the successful delivery of assigned components for implementation and transformation projects.
- Experience developing systems requirements, prototyping, testing, defining support procedures and implementing practical business solutions.
- Understanding of functional area interdependencies (3D, ERP, PIM, PXM, DAM).
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills that can be applied at all levels within the organization.
- Excellent research skills, ability to leverage available tools such as subscription services, trade press, Internet or other online services. Continuous building and sharing of knowledge on new technologies and best practices in related field of expertise.
- Strong consensus building skills.
- Must be a self-starter with strong consensus building skills.
- Experience working in an agile environment using SAFe methodology or other proven agile methodology is preferred.
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Management, Supply Chain Management or a related field. Master s degree preferred.
DataSoft Technologies is a highly recognized provider of professional IT Consulting services in the US. Founded in 1994, DataSoft Technologies, Inc. provides staff augmentation services for Information Technology and Automotive Services. Our team member benefits include:
- Paid Holidays/Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Medical/Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short Term/Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401 (K)