Our client is looking to hire a Sr. Java/J2EE developer who has 3+ years’ experience performing analysis, design and develop web-enabled applications and web services to replace or supplement existing client-server applications and in support of new technology initiatives. The position is WFH with 1 day / week in the Washington DC office. You must be vaccinated. This is a fulltime position. Compensation is DOE.
Minimum requirements include:
- Demonstrated skills and experience analyzing, designing, and documenting data in the J2EE development environment and technologies (e.g., Java, JSP, Tag Libraries, Servlets, EJB, JDBC, etc.), Bootstrap, Angular Js, ReactJs, Spring Framework, Web Services (SOAP, WSDL, UDDI), Microservices, HTML/DHTML, XML/XSLT, HTTP/HTTPS.
- Working knowledge of J2EE design patterns, Object-Oriented Analysis and Design, and Web Style and Design Concepts. Thorough understanding of Tomcat Servers, LINUX and MS/SQL or Oracle. Experience in all phases of Agile System Development (e.g., Bitbucket, GIT (GitHub/GitLab), CI/CD, Jenkins, SonarQube).
- Experience in administering, deploying, building, and tuning applications.
- Experience working in Agile environments.
- Experience with Jira and Confluence.
- Knowledge of security techniques (signatures and certificates, SSL, firewalls, DMZ’s, etc.).
- Working knowledge of development (JDeveloper, Eclipse, etc.) environments.
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken).
- Bachelor’s degree.
Datanomics is an equal opportunity employer.