TeamSoft is looking for a Cognos Planning Analytics Developer for a contract-to-hire opportunity in Bee Cave, Texas. In this position you will be responsible for data/requirements gathering, creating design documents, building technical specs and creating technical tests. TM1 expertise is a requirement. Candidates should also have experience working with upper management to develop budgeting and forecasting tools.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Experience in development, Administration and Configuration of TM1 and PAL 2.0
• Hands on experience in developing TI processes and complex Rules is a must.
• Experience in providing support to PAX or TM1 Perspective.
• Basic knowledge of insurance industry and risk management
• Prior reporting application support experience
• Track record of successfully architecting small-, medium- and enterprise-scale solutions
• Preferred three or more years of business requirements experience
• Preferred three or more years of hands-on experience developing and supporting a BI/reporting application like Cognos, Hyperion, Business Objects, Actuate, or ProClarity (a training plan will be crafted based on candidate credentials)
• Preferred experience working with dimensional modeling, including facts and dimensions, star and snowflake schema and OLAP tools and techniques.
*A full position description will be provided to qualified candidates.
Find out why TeamSoft is the technology leader with over 200 IT consultants. Managed by IT professionals, TeamSoft is the clear choice for your career. Join the TeamSoft family today!
Did you know?
TeamSoft is operated by IT professionals. Our team has deep experience with IT staffing. Our clients understand this and rely on our expertise. That is why TeamSoft is the largest IT consulting firm founded in the Madison Area, with more than 200 current consultants! With over 50 active clients, TeamSoft will give you the greatest exposure to the widest range of IT careers.
Our executives possess a combined 60+ years of IT consulting experience. Our recruiting and Account Management staff are very well-versed in our client markets. We get you. We know you. We know what you do every day. And we know what you deal with on the job.
You take your career seriously and so do we. At TeamSoft you are not just a resume or number. Our goal is to create long-term partnerships with each of our consultants, and according to feedback from many of them, we are very good at this.
Click HERE to see what our consultants have to say about working with TeamSoft.
TeamSoft is an equal employment opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.
1350 Deming Way, Suite 250 Middleton, WI, 53562