Net2Source Inc. is an award-winning total workforce solutions company recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts for our accelerated growth of 300% in the last 3 years with over 5500+ employees globally, with over 30+ locations in the US and global operations in 32 countries. We believe in providing staffing solutions to address the current talent gap - Right Talent - Right Time - Right Place - Right Price and acting as a Career Coach to our consultants.
If you are interested, please reply with below detail.
* Updated Resume
. Current location
* Salary expectation
* Best time for call
Role - AV Support Technician
Location - Elk Grove , CA/Seattle WA
Collaboration and Productivity Support
Duties and Responsibilities
- Resolve and track support requests and incidents, escalate issues to proper support teams
- Perform ongoing health checks to ensure conference room A/V systems are operating at optimal conditions
- Facilitate A/V vendor activities on support cases
- Support A/V upgrades and installations
- Support temporary setup and tear down for high profile events and live streaming
- Support and troubleshoot Apple devices (iPads, MacBooks, iMacs, Apple TVs)
- Track and document inventory
- Superb technical troubleshooting skills within help desk environment
- Strong technical knowledge of video conferencing, A/V switching and control hardware (Cisco, Crestron, Extron)
- Excellent knowledge of Apple devices (iPads, MacBooks, iMacs, Apple TVs)
- Understand key network concepts and technologies (TCP/IP, VLAN, subnet, gateway, DNS, SIP, wireless, VoIP)
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Self-motivating with the ability to work independently with little supervision
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal communications and customer service skills at all levels (staff to executive)
- Excellent problem solving abilities
- Ability to multitask in a dynamic environment and complete tasks on time
- Ability to quickly adapt to new technical concepts and tools
Experience and Education
- 5+ years related experience
- Certified A/V Technician preferred
Why work with us - At Net2Source, we believe everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take necessary steps to make your mark. We help clients with new skilling, talent strategy, leadership development, employee experience, transformational change management, and beyond.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
Net2Source is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion, or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive, and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Awards and Accolades:
Regards,Praveen | Resource Manager
- America's Most Honored Businesses (Top 10%)
- Awarded by USPAAC for Fastest Growing Business in the US
- 12th Fastest-Growing Staffing Company in the USA by Staffing Industry Analysts in the US (2020, 2019, 2020)
- Fastest 50 by NJ Biz (2020, 2019, 2020)
- INC 5000 Fastest growing for 8 consecutive years in a row (only 1.26% of companies make it to this list).
- Top 100 by Dallas Business Journal (2020 and 2019)
- Proven Supplier of the Year by Workforce Logiq (2020 and 2019)
- 2019 Spirit of Alliance Award by Agile1
- 2018 Best of the Best Platinum Award by Agile1
- 2018 TechServe Alliance Excellence Awards Winner
- 2017 Best of the Best Gold Award by Agile1(Act1 Group)
Email:- Praveen@net2source.comNet2Source Inc.
Global HQ Address - 7250 Dallas Pkwy, Suite 825 Plano, Texas 75024