TeamSoft is currently looking for a Data Loss Prevention Engineer for a direct-hire opportunity in Madison, WI. In this role, you will be functioning as the organization s SME on DLP and working closely with the rest of the Security team. As a DLP Engineer you will also provide leadership to the security team, including mentoring and leading projects. This is a great opportunity to join a robust security team in an organization that offers excellent benefits!
Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.ship is required for this role due to Security Clearance requirements.
Qualified candidates will have the following:
- 6+ years of experience as a Security Engineer
- Extensive DLP experience, ideally with McAfee or Symantec products
- SIEM experience such as QRadar
- Vulnerability assessment tool experience, ideally Nessus
- Previous leadership/mentoring experience
Why Work with TeamSoft?
- TeamSoft is more than just an IT staffing company. With offices located in Madison, Wisconsin and Des Moines, Iowa, we work with both local and national clients and consultants to create lasting partnerships.
- You take your career seriously and so do we. At TeamSoft you are not just a resume or number. We get you. We know you. And we will work together to find you the perfect contract, contract-to-hire, or direct-hire opportunity.
- TeamSoft offers a suite of full health & wellness benefits to all of our W2 consultants, which includes a 401k plan with up to a 4% match, as well as, 5 weeks of PTO for our salaried consultants. TeamSoft's culture of giving back to the community reflects our consultants. We support our consultants' participation in charitable endeavors and are proud to help numerous causes and non-profit organizations.
Find out why TeamSoft is the technology leader with over 200 IT consultants. Managed by IT professionals, TeamSoft is the clear choice for your career. TeamSoft, a better way!
TeamSoft is an equal employment opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.