Job Number: 230845
- Interprets and applies U.S. Government information and cyber security requirements.
- Prepares Information System Security plans.
- Implements and manages Information Systems Security on corporate and government information systems.
- Monitor cybersecurity compliance by performing periodic self-inspections, tests and reviews of information systems to ensure that workstations/servers are operating as authorized/accredited and that conditions have not changed.
- Develop corrective solutions and maintain associated documentation (to include required reports) as appropriate
- Coordinate with program/project stakeholders, IA staff, the Facility Security Officer (FSO), Contractor Program Security Officers (CPSOs) and other Security and IT team members to define, implement and maintain an acceptable information systems security posture
- Preparation and maintenance of security Assessment and Authorization documentation (e.g., IA Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), SSP, MSSP, RAR, SCTM)
- Maintain day-to-day security posture and continuous monitoring of IS including security event log review and analysis.
- Ensure system security measures comply with applicable government policies, provide configuration management and accurately assess the impact of modifications and vulnerabilities for each system.
- Maintain thorough understanding of NIST 800-53 controls, determines controls applicable to the application, and document implementation in Security Controls Traceability Matrix (SCTM).
THIRD PARTY AGENCIES, SUBCONTRACTORS, AND RECRUITERS NEED NOT APPLY. Applicants received from firms will not be considered. Subcontracting is not available for this position.