A growing company located in Culver City is looking to bring on a Mid-Senior Java Engineer for a full time role. They're looking for 4+ years of experience in Java. They're developing in Java8 and 11, SpringBoot, Rest API, AWS, Docker, PostgreSQL, Microservices, Jenkins, SQL, React, Angular 6 and 8. Even though they're using front end technologies, this role will be 100% backend development and you'll be doing 70% new development and 30% enhancements to the platform. You'll be on a team of 10 people and you'll work on their B2B SAAS platform that is used by Fortune 100 companies such as Walmart, Coca Coca, Google, etc. This platform is used by hundreds of thousands of people at these companies and you'll get to do a mixture of new development and adding new features. They have a very collaborative team where they like to share ideas and they offer a fun environment! They have a pet friendly office, snacks, drinks, games, happy hours and company outings!
This full time role comes with full benefits and unlimited paid time off. It'll be 100% remote for now and then post Covid, it'll be 1-2 days a week in Culver City so they're looking for someone who lives in the Los Angeles area. They can hire after 2 rounds of interviews and we have a great relationship with them so they move quickly! This role can pay up to $150K base plus benefits!
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of professional development experience in Java
- Must have experience with either Spring Framework or SpringBoot
- Experience with Rest API and Microservices
- Any experience with Azure, AWS or Google Cloud Platform is a strong plus
- Any experience with Kubernetes and Docker is a plus
- Someone with strong Object Oriented Programming skills
- Someone who is a team player, has a good attitude and likes to collaborate/share ideas with the team
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands on Development
- 100% Backend Development
- Competitive Base Salary: Up to $150K base, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Flexible hours
- Flexible remote work policy. You only have to go to Culver City 1-2 days a week
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Pet friendly office
- Snacks, coffee, drinks
- Happy Hours, BBQ's and company outings!
- A collaborative team where everyone likes to mentor and help eachother grow
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.