TeamSoft is looking for TWO Business Analysts for long-term contract roles with our client in the Madison, WI area. One of the roles will be focused primarily on application development projects, including some usability efforts. The other role will be more focused on technical integrations related to an acquisition, including consolidating processes.
Qualified candidates will have the following:
- 5+ years of experience as a BA
- Experience in a pharmaceutical or scientific environment is a plus, but not required!
- Previous experience with application development and/or integration projects is a plus
- Solid BA foundational skills, including requirements gathering and documentation
Why Work with TeamSoft?
- TeamSoft is more than just an IT staffing company. With offices located in Madison, Wisconsin and Des Moines, Iowa, we work with both local and national clients and consultants to create lasting partnerships.
- You take your career seriously and so do we. At TeamSoft you are not just a resume or number. We get you. We know you. And we will work together to find you the perfect contract, contract-to-hire, or direct-hire opportunity.
- TeamSoft offers a suite of full health & wellness benefits to all of our W2 consultants, which includes a 401k plan with up to a 4% match, as well as, 5 weeks of PTO for our salaried consultants. TeamSoft's culture of giving back to the community reflects our consultants. We support our consultants' participation in charitable endeavors and are proud to help numerous causes and non-profit organizations.
Find out why TeamSoft is the technology leader with over 200 IT consultants. Managed by IT professionals, TeamSoft is the clear choice for your career. TeamSoft, a better way!
TeamSoft is an equal employment opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.