Job Title: Lead Software Engineer
Location: Mountain View, CA
Duration: Longterm contract
- Design and develop distributed, scalable, high availability platform and services.
- Work independently on platform feature development while managing competing priorities in a demanding production environment.
- Write reusable, maintainable, and high-quality software while following adopted coding standards & guidelines.
- BS in Computer Science and 7+ years of software design and development experience in building high-availability, scalable backend systems.
- Expertise in working on Java technology stacks in Linux environment - Java, Spring/Hibernate, MVC frameworks, JUnit.
- Expertise in Schema Design and development on leading DBMS (MySQL/Oracle/SQL server/ Cassandra)
- Strong knowledge of Web Technologies (solid understanding of HTTP protocol, SOAP/REST/JSON).
- Expertise in OOAP, building restful Web Services and scalable backend systems
- Experience in working on cloud platforms such as GCP, AWS or Azure
- Ability to work with Product management to understand requirements and implement solutions
- Ability to lead a small group of engineers on end to end software projects while making significant hands-on contribution.
- Solid written, verbal and presentation skills
- Experience using platforms & frameworks such as Drools, Solr, memcached, AKKA, JMS, Kafka, Scala and Maven
- Participation in and Contributions to Open Source Software Development.