With its reputation for quality and established record of performance in the national healthcare industry, IMEDECS is known for objective and comprehensive medical review services... driven by the most experienced panel of healthcare specialists in the industry.
Our Mission: To provide independent, informed expert medical review services that resolve coverage disputes or evaluate quality of care. Through our medical review program, we are dedicated to quality health care and improved clinical outcomes.
Description of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, maintenance, and upgrade of all the company’s public and internal web sites
- Maintain sites’ code from design to upgrades/enhancements and bug-fixes
- Design and maintain underlying databases
- Maintain/configure production, internal, and staging Linux servers
- Develop and maintain standard site reporting, and custom reports when necessary
- Assist with overall IT Department company support
- Bachelors Degree
- Minimum 2 years Linux Systems Administration, Network Security
- Minimum 2 years Database Administration and Management
- Minimum 3 years Project Management
- Proficient in Linux based technologies.
- Proficient in MySQL and Apache
- Working Knowledge of DevOps tools
- Working knowledge of Microsoft based technologies
- Up-to-date with latest I.T. Security trends and issues
- Good communication and project management skills
- Knowledge of Networking Architecture and security
- Good written and verbal communication skills to be effective in project management