InteractiveTel is a cutting-edge business intelligence company seeking to expand its development team in our Houston based location.
Backend Developer candidates should be very fluent in C#, core design patterns, and best practices that have been honed over multiple development engagements.
We offer a great healthcare package, vacation, corporate hunting lease, and a very rich company culture.
- Build/maintain server-based software components to enrich our platform and products
- Troubleshoot and improve existing infrastructure
- Monitor performance and execution of critical operations of our services
- Knowledge in object-oriented development principles, client-server architecture, multi-tier application design and relational database principles required
- Knowledge of XML-based, REST/SOAP web services, component-based and multi-threaded applications
- Knowledge of multi-threading, concurrency, communication and synchronization between processes
- Working knowledge of version control systems
- Experience in an Agile team environment
- Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems.
- Very good knowledge of the .NET Framework and the core libraries
- Working experience with Azure Services
- Experience with Linux
Languages / Frameworks:
- Python (desired, not required)
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Azure Cloud Computing
- Collect data via FTP, HTTP, and APIs. Extract, transform, and load into data warehouse. Maintain existing code in C#.
- Automate computing tasks, such as simulation jobs that run on multiple machines over many hours. Maintain existing Powershell scripts.