My name is Vaishnavi Mahendran. I am part of Photon, a Digital Engineering Consulting firm. For the past 20 years, we have powered many Digital Experiences for the Fortune 500 (for example, if you bank with Chase or Citi, you are likely to use what we have built for them). Since 1999, we have grown from a few people to more than 4000 team members across the globe that are engaged in various Digital Modernization.
For a brief 1 minute video about us, you can check https://youtu.be/uJWBWQZEA6o.
We are now embarking on creating a Data Driven Initiatives for some of our Fortune 500 clients. As a rapidly growing organization, we are looking for key people to lead and accelerate the Data Analytics Practice within our company and clients. If you are interested, I would love to talk to you about our company and the opportunity. Otherwise, I thank you for your time and I wish you a great day.
The Java Microservices Applications Development Senior will be responsible to design and develop Microservice/Restful API using Spring framework and help in debugging any issue during SDLC life cycle.
- Create solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining Java based components and interfaces.
- Strong knowledge on Microservice design pattern and creating agnostic high performance APIs
- Design and Development using Java, Microservices working within Spring Framework/Spring Boot, Java 8 + functional programming, RESTFul Apis and Junits
- Strong understanding on concurrency and writing thread safe code.
- Experience in developing solutions using Spring integration with various messaging system like EMS, Kafka, etc.
- Experience with Spring Data for Relational and Non-Relation Database and write code for all CRUD operations
- Experience with SQL and no-SQL query (MongoDB) to write basic operations
- Experience with securing API using different authentication mechanism- Ouath2, etc.
- Responsible for Design, Development, Code reviews (peer review), Unit testing, providing support to testing team, Defect fixing, Defect triaging, Root causes Analysis and release / deployment support.
- Experience on CICD tool and creating pipeline for build – Jenkins, RLM, etc.
- Experience using various tools used in development– STS/IntelliJ, SoapUI, Postman, Bitbucket, Git, jMeter, etc.
- Preferred to have understating of PaaS platform – PCF and CLI commands
- Familiar with Agile process and related tools like JIRA
- 6+ years of Java development experience
- 3+ years of experience in building Microservices
- 3+ years of experience with Spring and Spring Boot, Microservices, Spring MVC, Spring Data, Spring Security, Spring Integration etc.