Our client is an established healthcare services company located in OC (But open to fully remote)
This position will collaborate with other front-end and back-end web developers to support the design, development and improvement of our web and mobile web applications. From performance optimization, architecture, software design/engineering, testing, and web interface design, this position will be involved in the full development life cycle to planning, design/architecture, code review, development, and maintenance. Ensuring that all applications are optimized for various devices and accessibility needs. Responsible for collaboration with internal and external customers to deliver project requirements, troubleshooting of issues, and providing project status. This candidate will follow all security and compliance regulations, guidelines, and governance. Role responsibilities include, but are not limited to
Education and/or Experience:
- Must have conceptual understanding of domain technologies.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Build and maintain consumer facing web site(s) and mobile app(s)
- Continuous improvement tasks and user experience enhancements
- Strong understanding of end user usability and best practices
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to review and clarify business requirements
- Manage content requirements in CMS (Web Blocks) from business stakeholders
- Experience with responsive design, accessibility standards and guidelines (Section 508, WCAG, W3C, ARIA)
- Performing operational website application maintenance tasks
- Ensuring security and software development best practices are followed
- Develop test plans, test scripts, perform automated/manual functional unit testing and validation
- Familiar with change management
- Creating tools to optimize workflow
- Keeping up to date with recent technological and software developments
- Be a technical ambassador with business stakeholders on "all things web"
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Work cross-functionally with key-stakeholders, colleagues, and end-users.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of experience of full-stack application development
- 5= Years Experience with programing languages: C#.Net or .Net Core etc.
- Experience with SQL SVR is a Must
- Knowledge of webservices, API, REST, and RPC
- Modern techniques for web-development
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques
- Ability to identify and patch web-based complications
- Hands on experience retrieving and storing web-based data on cloud repositories such AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, etc.
- Experience with Source Control and DevOps is highly desired
- Government mandated web development using the latest 508 standards is a HUGE plus.
- Experience with following technologies is considered a plus but not required: Python, Mobile
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Dedication to innovation and modern design and technologies
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Experience implementing and using modern web development workflows and operations using open source tools
Environment and/or Physical Factors:
- 120-140K Base Salary
- Benefits, Mediacl, Dental, Vision
- Discretionary Bonus incentives
- 401K matching
Work is generally performed within an office environment, with standard office equipment available. Sedentary work involves extensive sitting, typing, close range vision most of the time. Motion Recruitment Partners