This is Vikas from Resolve Tech Solutions; please go through the below requirement and revert with your resumes along with contact details.
Position: Lead Data Engineer
Location: Remote-Eastern Zone
Duration: Long Terms
- 8-12 years of experience in Data Engineering specifically in Data & BI solution development with at least 5+ years' experience working as a Data Architect in a reputed firm.
- Ability to design models end to end from source systems ELTs to reporting data view designs.
- Must have implemented at least 1 end to end Snowflake cloud data warehouse and at least 3 end to end data warehouse implementations in other technologies.
- Expertise in Snowflake – Data modelling, ELT using Snowflake SQL or DBT, implementing complex stored procedures and using best practices in DWH and ETL concepts.
- Experience in ETL technologies like DBT, Informatica, Fivetran would be preferred.
- Expertise in Business Intelligence technologies like Looker, Power BI etc would be preferred.
- Experience in Data Migration from RDBMS to Snowflake cloud data warehouse
- Experience with cloud technologies like AWS would be preferred.
- Deep understanding of relational as well as NoSQL data stores, methods, and approaches (star and snowflake)
- Experience with data security and data access controls and design
- Experience with AWS and data storage management technologies such as S3.
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management
- Proficiency in RDBMS, complex SQL, PL/SQL, Unix Shell Scripting, performance tuning and troubleshoot
- Should be able to work with multiple source system SMEs to design data solutions.
- Should be able to work with Data Engineers and guide them on architecture and design.
- Certified Snowflake cloud data warehouse Architect is preferred.
- Should be able to troubleshoot problems across infrastructure, platform, and application domains.
QUALIFICATIONS AND TECHNICAL SKILLSETS:
- Bachelor’s Degree of Science or equivalent.
- Strong programming skills in Snowflake, DBT SQL, PLSQL, Informatica, AWS.
- Knowledge in DB technologies like SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, AWS S3 Data Lake.
- Experience with a BI Tools (PowerBI, Looker) and ML/AI would be preferred.