Greeting from Infovision Inc | Direct client - Sr C/C++ Developer - Contract
We are looking for C/ C++ Developer with our direct client.
Title: Sr C/C++ Developer
Duration: 12 month
Location: Irving, TX
- Bachelor’s degree with 6+ years of strong hands-on experience programming in C, C++, Shell scripting on UNIX / LINUX, Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL, Packages, Stored Procedures
- Experience designing in both front end and back end applications using C, C++, Java/J2EE, JDBC, XML, UNIX Shell Scripting and Database technologies like Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server and MySQL.
- Expertise knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experience in troubleshooting complex technical problems, debugging in a methodical approach.
- Experience in performance tuning and profiling the application
- Experience in development of complex multi-layer applications
- Experience in working with high-available mission critical large scale application in both Front end and back end
- Candidate should possess strong analytical skills and be able to abstract information from existing code
- Experience in development of multi-threaded application in interfacing with other systems
- Experience in PL/SQL is a plus
- Experience with ACCURev and GitHub version control systems is a plus
- Expertise in architecting applications based on business requirements
- Experience in development of call center web application and POS applications is a plus
- Strong understanding of standard software development lifecycle methodologies
- Software development ability, experience, speed, and quality
- Ability to work on an Agile development environment
- Follows operational and Support needs such as IT and Data Security compliance, Reusability, Scalability and Open Architecture standards.
- Interface with different departments within the organization regarding new deployments
Excellent inter-personnel communication and teaming skills