At eXcell, we set you up for job success right from the start. Our precision recruiting process aligns the right fit for the right people. * * * Contract to Hire Opportunity * * *
We have a new requirement in the Covina, CA area for a Dispatch Field / Printer Technician. Candidates must live within a 15-mile radius of zip code 91722.
Position Summary: Scope of work includes printer support, desktop support, project support upgrading Windows operating systems at various client locations. Systems may be POS systems or desktop / laptop units.
- Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs computer systems, hardware, and computer peripherals
- Documents, maintains, upgrades, or replaces hardware and software systems
- Reimages and updates OS as required
- Supports and maintains user account information including rights, security, and systems groups
- Trains employees, identifies, analyzes, and repairs product failures, orders and replaces parts as needed
- Determines and recommends which products or services best fit the customers' needs
- Relies on instructions and established guidelines to perform the functions of the job
- Works under immediate supervision
- Must have field support and printer break-fix repair experience
- Deskside customer service support experience
- Ability to upgrade OS software and transfer data as required
- Must be able to follow written instructions
- CompTIA A+ certification preferred
- Reliable transportation (driving position - reimbursed accordingly)
- Experience with installation of Home Smart Devices a plus
- Knowledge of commonly-used tech support concepts, practices, and procedures
- Primary job functions typically carried out under direction of a project leader or manager
- Good communication skills
- Must load Company Apps onto your personal smartphone
- Must be willing to work any shift, including on-call after-hours work
- May require an Associate Degree or equivalent
W2 only, no Corp to Corp. We are unable to sponsor H1B visas at this time. **eXcell Supports Equal Employment Opportunity** eXcell , a division of CompuCom Systems, Inc., a global company headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, provides IT staffing services and solutions to Fortune 1000 companies as well as small and medium business. For more information, visit www.excell.com.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, arrest, and conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. This includes the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance as well as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.