This is a student media learning platform offering services to universities and community colleges. Work with their flashcard, exam prep, core platform, and user experience teams. They are growing internationally and need for a high amount of scale. Chegg is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to build templets, Frameworks, and tools that other engineers are using. In this role, you will need experience in REST API to GraphQL Migration, Java role with a lot of AWS exposure.
Required Skills & Experience
- Proficient with coding in Java
- Experience working with Spring Boot and Microservices
- Experience building and designing APIs and Microservices
- Experience with SQL or other databases
- Experience with messaging tool such as Kafka
- Proficient with cloud environments such as AWS, DynamoDBor or AuroraDB
Desired Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of GraphQL,
- Experience with Docker or K8s
- Gitlab or some form of CI/CD
What You Will Be Doing
- Architecture: 25%
- Coding 75%
You will receive the following benefits:
- In office or Hybrid options
- Option to convert to full time
- Yearly vesting, top performers get stock refreshes
- Health Care and Health Savings Account
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.