Product Manager IILocation: Salt Lake City, UT
The Product Manager's overall objective is to maximize revenue and margin growth. He/she is the product champion both within and outside the company and will be viewed as the "expert" for accurate and credible information on the product. The Product Manager interacts with vendors, engineering, operations, management, training, sales, marketing, prospects, and clients to guide new product development efforts of assigned products. The Product Manager is responsible for creating the concepts, requirements, product marketing materials, and a variety of analyses for new products and product improvements.Financial Responsibilities:
- Product Manager will create, analyze, and propose pricing structures.
- Implement processes that increase margins.
- Improve profitability in products assigned.
- Ensure product integrity during set-up process.
- Proactively seek feedback from customers and prospects.
- Analyze, document, and communicate intelligence regarding client and prospect feedback looking specifically for unfulfilled needs for new opportunities.
- Analyze, document, and communicate intelligence regarding industries and markets including trends and new opportunities.
- Analyze, document, and communicate intelligence regarding competitors capabilities, key strengths and weaknesses, pricing, and competitive positioning.
- Facilitate collaborative meetings to research and document product development ideas and concepts across multiple departments.
- Plan, document, and communicate new product development and product improvement projects with accompanying revenue opportunity documents, use cases, features and requirements, interaction design stories, and launch plans.
- Perform analyses to aide in decision making regarding feature improvements and new feature developments.
- Acting subject matter expert expected to know and understand new features and feature improvement.
- Train employees and agents to better understand new products and product improvements.
- Occasionally work with sales to assist with sales opportunities.
- Day to day project management, coordination, and delivery of projects related to assigned products.
- Occasional travel for client visits, tradeshows, and sales support.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Follow the company Code of Ethics and CXone policies and procedures at all times.
- Communicate in an effective and professional way with customers in and outside of CXone.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and employee will also perform other reasonable related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and other management as required.
This organization reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.Required Education, Experience, and Specific Job Related SkillsEducation Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field or equivalent work experience required.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 5+ years of product management experience with formal product management techniques, tools, and principles involved in planning and delivering new software products and services.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and translate non-technical feature descriptions into structured use cases, requirements, and specifications for technical audiences.
- Requires interaction with customers, prospects, sales, executive management, and technical engineering resources, adjusting communications to the situation and successfully understanding and communicating product capabilities and priorities to each audience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English including vocabulary, spelling, composition, and grammar.
- Reading and comprehension and understanding technical information well enough to convey in original written communications to multiple audiences.
- Personal interaction with technical resources and listen carefully, taking time to understand the points being made, and asking questions where appropriate.
- Excellent skills with specialized computer software for drafting and producing documents and diagrams
- Driven self-starter; detail oriented, clear, logical thinker, technical thinker, bright and energetic
- Works well in fast paced, high pressure environments with the ability focus on goals and objectives
ABOUT NICE CXone:
- Project management and project communication techniques and tools. This includes alternative ways to inform via written, oral, and visual media.
- Time management experience (managing own time and balancing many different projects simultaneously in a fast paced environment).
- Telecommunications, software development, networking, hosted applications, or other similar technical products experience.
- Ability to personally interact with technical resources and listen carefully, taking time to understand the points being made, and asking questions where appropriate.
NICE CXone makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE CXone provides the world's #1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE CXone CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE CXone is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.