***We are unable to sponsor as this is a permanent full time role***
A prestigious financial services company is on the search for a Sr. C# Software Engineer. This role is revolved around full stack C# development. They need this person to have experience with cloud, preferably Google Cloud Platform. They need knowledge and experience with microservices architecture and have worked with container management systems such as Kubernetes. Having experience in the financial trading industry is key.
- Hands on technical lead, building consensus on detailed design and architecture plans for complex, large-scale efforts.
- Applies expert knowledge of C# language, DBMS and middle-ware technologies in independently designing and developing key services.
- Develop solutions for deployment in the Cloud.
- Leads code reviews, proactively identifying and mitigating potential issues and defects.
- Defines key metrics driving code optimization and re-factoring.
- Plays a lead role in preliminary story review, providing constructive feedback and input on both work effort estimation as well as architecture/design improvements.
- Plays a lead role in working with analysts to interpret high level requirements for complex, large-scale initiatives and decomposing them into independent stories and sub-tasks for the team.
- Expected to develop network of relationships within the organization to achieve results and to effectively communicate vision and status both within/across teams as well as to management.
- Drives continuous improvement efforts by identifying and championing practical means of reducing time to market while maintaining high quality products (i.e. – process improvements/automation opportunities).
- Subject Matter Expertise in developing C#/.NET Core based solutions.
- Knowledge of micro services architecture, container management systems like Kubernetes.
- Working knowledge of DevSecOps principles and Agile principles.