Project Manager of Cyber-Security Projects
Our Madison-based client is seeking an experienced Project Manager to lead, organize, monitor and coordinate several project workstreams to successfully deliver a strategic cybersecurity program.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate excellent leadership skills and be able to liaise with external and internal stakeholders on all levels. Previous program leadership is a must. The candidate must be able to manage staff of different disciplines with and without direct authority to produce results in a timely manner and be able to manage complex tasks and a high-volume of work. The job will require to develop efficient strategies for a successful implementation and be able to handle a high-volume of work and tight deadlines.
• 7+ years’ experience as project manager
• Strong communication skills, accuracy and delivery focused mindset with good attention for detail
• Highly organized, self-motivated individual who is proactive and has a strong sense of ownership
• Experience in managing security and compliance projects including Data loss Prevention
• Ability to understand drivers and priorities, with regard to Business and regulatory requirements
• Proficiency in MS Office and related applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Visio, MS Project)
• Leadership experience on projects, covering the whole SDLC
• Excellent communication skills
*A full position description will be provided to qualified candidates.
Find out why TeamSoft is the technology leader with over 200 IT consultants. Managed by IT professionals, TeamSoft is the clear choice for your career. Join the TeamSoft family today!
Did you know?
TeamSoft is operated by IT professionals. Our team has deep experience with IT staffing. Our clients understand this and rely on our expertise. That is why TeamSoft is the largest IT consulting firm founded in the Madison Area, with more than 200 current consultants! With over 50 active clients, TeamSoft will give you the greatest exposure to the widest range of IT careers.
Our executives possess a combined 60+ years of IT consulting experience. Our recruiting and Account Management staff are very well-versed in our client markets. We get you. We know you. We know what you do every day. And we know what you deal with on the job.
You take your career seriously and so do we. At TeamSoft you are not just a resume or number. Our goal is to create long-term partnerships with each of our consultants, and according to feedback from many of them, we are very good at this.
Click HERE to see what our consultants have to say about working with TeamSoft.
TeamSoft – Promote yourself!
TeamSoft is an equal employment opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.
1350 Deming Way, Suite 250 Middleton, WI, 53562