Ideal candidates will have a strong cloud native & platform background, strong technical knowledge of AWS, Azure & GCP Services. Strong written and verbal communication.
The candidate will be responsible for cloud platform engineering and operations for cloud containerization platform. This position is also responsible for leading the cloud native application team to manage a highly reliable, scalable and available containerization platform.
· Hands on experience with cloud native application architecture, development and ops.
· Hands on experience with cloud platform engineering – AWS, Azure, GKE, Kubernetes.
· Hands on experience leading distributed, international teams in the above space.
· Excellent stakeholder management skills – executive level presentations, explaining technical terms in business context, managing conflicting expectations.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Driven, adaptable and collaborative working skills (While driven and collaborative in the same sentence might be an oxymoron, that’s the kind of combo skills that we need to find..)
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
• Exceptional technical and non-technical presentation and communication skills
• Proven ability to lead a team of highly technical software/systems engineering staff and earn trust of team members and stakeholders
• Proven technical knowledge of CICD (Continuous Integration Continuous Delivery) automation, tools to support application development lifecycle and project management discipline
• Good technical experience in DevOps, software/systems engineer, software development & cloud engineering and operations, or related role
• Knowledge of cloud computing (AWS, Azure, Google etc.) and cloud automation tools (Cloud formation, Terraforms etc.)
Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field"
Office: +1 813-568-1938