Moody s Northwest Consulting is a result-driven management consulting firm headquartered in the Seattle metropolitan area. We specialize in best fit consulting and staffing solutions based on client needs, with a focus on all aspects of digital product management. We have an active role that we are looking to assist our premier client with and are looking for an experienced consultant with the right set of values. For us, the personality fit is paramount. We are looking for self-starters who are experienced but flexible in their approach and have a customer-focused outlook. Our consultants go above and beyond, focus on the end goal and do what it takes to deliver the desired results. If you are someone who fits the above job description, then please look at the specific opportunity & let us know why you are a good fit for Moody s Northwest Consulting.
The ideal candidate would have started in a technical role and transitioned into product management. The TPM will partner with internal/external stakeholders and Leadership to understand the business and technology landscape of the company and creatively define solutions in support of new product offerings, alleviating customer experience pain points and improving the architecture. The TPM will own the product end-to-end, create and manage product vision, strategy and roadmap, and lead cross-functional teams to deliver high-quality products. The TPM will be adept at balancing technical knowledge and business acumen, possess great leadership, management, communication and people skills.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Act as the primary point of contact for the intake process to DevOps technology teams.
- Own the product end to end as well as roadmap at the technology/functional level.
- Partner with business and internal/external stakeholders to understand current customer experiences, identify areas of opportunity, create and manage product vision and roadmap.
- Manage product backlog and priorities with our business and technology partners.
- Lead product backlog grooming sessions partnering with key resources.
- Understand the "big picture" of challenges impacting the customer experience, including the technical, functional, process, and policy considerations, and creatively define solutions to those challenges.
- Inform and evangelize a strong customer focus and customer experience that aligns decision making with IT investment choices and prioritization.
- Work with business to identify and articulate initiative scope, benefits and ROI.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to plan and manage product releases
- Effectively and efficiently communicate with technical and non-technical audiences and leadership
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of Technical Product Management experience.
- 3 + years of experience in an agile software product development environment.
- Proven success in delivering software with Agile Scrum methodologies.
- Strong requirements elicitation, and proven writing skills including the ability to write concisely and clearly for different audiences.
- Preferred: 3+ years of experience as a software developer, systems analyst, IT architect or equivalent technical role
- Experience with Agile backlog/project management tools.
- Experience with successive elaboration and ability to develop Initiatives, Features and User Stories that the DevOps teams can ingest.
- Experience in delivering large and complex business/technology initiatives.
- Proven ability to effectively and efficiently communicate with Leadership, technical and non-technical audiences while employing a high degree of collaboration and influence.
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrated ability to identify/analyze/synthesize product use data and use the data to drive decisions.