Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that's built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon's award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world's top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We may be one of the most important Internet companies you've never heard of. Our mission is to make every digital display, mobile or video ad on the Internet able, if the user permits, to be made more personal and valuable by informing it with anonymous user data.
Epsilon software engineers are developing the next generation of ad tech that is changing the way marketers connect and interact with their consumers. Our systems need to handle information at global scale, from processing petabytes of data daily to making bid decisions in under 20 ms over a million times per second at peak.
As a member of the UI Engineering team, you'll develop frontend systems and services across the full spectrum of our business. You'll write smart, effective tests across all layers of our platform. You'll be part of a highly collaborative team that peer reviews code and improves every day, all in the service of regularly shipping great UX to production.
- Take a leading role in building elegant, performant frontend applications and services using an open-source stack, including Angular, Typescript, Node, Docker, Postgres, Redis, Elasticsearch and Kafka.
- Ensure features are covered with tests in support of our continuous integration and delivery pipeline.
- Collaborate with other teams in designing solutions across the platform.
- Collaborate with UX team-members to design and build responsive, data rich tools for our customers.
Knowledge, Skill, and Ability Requirements
- BS in Computer Science or related technical discipline or equivalent practical experience, 5+ years.
- Knowledge of system design, including database systems and microservices fundamentals.
- Able to work across the technology stack a plus.
- Preference of experience in JAVA Spring Boot framework
- Strong sense of design and software engineering fundamentals a bonus.
Additional InformationGreat People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.