TeamSoft is looking for a Wireless Network Engineer for a long-term contracting role with their client in Madison. In this role, responsibilities will be split between WAN 40%, LAN 30%, and Wireless 30% .
- Be the first technical point of contact for all network outages with escalation to senior staff.
- Responsible for hardware maintenance and replacement strategies.
- Network application support for client/server applications
- Mid-level Cisco network administration and basic network LAN/WAN design.
- Ability to lead projects from concept through completion
- Time is scoped as 40% helpdesk tickets, 20% daily responsibilities and 40% projects.
- 4 years of experience working with large scale Wireless Networks
- 4 years of experience with route switching experience with Cisco Hardware
- Exposure to Cisco NX- OS / Cisco ACI
- LAN troubleshooting skills (switching, ARP, etc).
- Experience working in an Enterprise Network
*A full position description will be provided to qualified candidates*A full position description will be provided to qualified candidates.
Why Work with TeamSoft?
- TeamSoft is more than just an IT staffing company. With offices located in Madison, Wisconsin and Des Moines, Iowa, we work with both local and national clients and consultants to create lasting partnerships.
- You take your career seriously and so do we. At TeamSoft you are not just a resume or number. We get you. We know you. And we will work together to find you the perfect contract, contract-to-hire, or direct-hire opportunity.
- TeamSoft offers a suite of full health & wellness benefits to all of our W2 consultants, which includes a 401k plan with up to a 4% match, as well as, 5 weeks of PTO for our salaried consultants. TeamSoft's culture of giving back to the community reflects our consultants. We support our consultants' participation in charitable endeavors and are proud to help numerous causes and non-profit organizations.
Find out why TeamSoft is the technology leader with over 200 IT consultants. Managed by IT professionals, TeamSoft is the clear choice for your career. TeamSoft, a better way!
TeamSoft is an equal employment opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.