Angular Developer 6 month contract to hire REMOTE
Can you please provide a summary of the project/initiative which describes whats being done? Team is building out a new portal for ITFM (IT Finance). Will be a site that will both create as well as contain a variety of reporting components for ITFM (Tableau, SSRS, etc)
What does the ideal candidate background look like (ex: healthcare specific background, etc.)? We want to be as specific as possible with our firms so they can find the type of candidate youre looking for. Ideal candidate is a lead level Software developer with a strength in Angular front end
Of the required skills listed, which would you consider the top 3? Please list your expectations regarding years of experience for each requirement. ANGULAR, .NET CORE, KUBERNETES, JENKINS
What experience will set candidates apart from one another? Beyond the technical requirements is the Ability to work independently. Can easily ramp up with minimal handholding. Solid team player. Vocal during team meetings.
Are you open to candidates that would need to be 100% remote for the duration of the engagement? YES
Do you intend to convert this person to FTE after the contracting period? YES
a. If yes, are you open to candidates that cannot convert to FTE without sponsorship? NO
What does the team structure look like - how many members and what is the break-down of the teams skill sets (ex: 1 PM, 4 Developers, etc.)? 4 DEVs, 1 Product Owner, 1 Scrum Master, 1 QA Engineer is the core team
What does the interview process look like?
a. How many rounds? 2 Rounds1 with Product Mgr and 1 video with a few Dev leads
b. Video vs. phone? Both
c. How technical will the interviews be? The technical interview will be very technical
When do you anticipate starting the interview process? As soon as possible
As part of the O2M team you will be responsible for working with enterprise partners to implement quality software systems which will scale across one of the largest organizations in the world. Our team is focused on designing and delivering modern platforms that will not only drive down the cost of healthcare, but also pave the future of healthcare technology across the world.
• Technical lead for engineering API based IT solutions.
• Partner with Product Owner and other stakeholders to translate business needs into viable solutions.
• Design, implement and maintain applications.
• Mentor and assist team members on various aspects of technical solutions, providing guidance on best practices and proven techniques.
• Champion and advocate modern software engineering practices.
• Take ownership of our digital products from conception to delivery.
• Write code according to team guidelines - PR, Event Driven, IaC, CICD, Portability, Versioning, Test Driven.
• Lead a culture of Collaborate, Learn, Innovate, Scale, Own.
• You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science / Engineering / MIS / Math or equivalent experience
• 7+ years of professional software development experience
• 5+ years of REST experience
• 4+ years of experience working with .NET / .NET Core with C#
• 4+ years of experience working with Typescript / Angular / Node.js
• 3+ years of database experience
• 3+ years of experience in application design and architecture. Solid understanding of industry patterns for application architecture and integration
• 3+ years of devops experience - e.g. terraform, k8s, jenkins
• 1+ years of GraphQL & Kafka experience
• +1 year of team lead experience
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Experience with highly secured systems.
• Experience developing high scale mission critical systems.
• Experience working in Scrum and/or Kanban
• Experience with Cypress
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at