ECS is a federal contractor. As such, we are subject an Executive Order requiring all employees of federal contractors to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by December 8, 2021. Therefore, by applying for this position, you understand that you will be required to verify that you have been, or will be, fully vaccinated by December 8, or to verify that you cannot be vaccinated due to a legally recognized exception to the vaccine mandate set forth in the Executive Order. Note: An individual is not considered to be fully vaccinated until two weeks after receiving the second vaccine dosage in a vaccine regimen involving two vaccines.
The above does not apply to personnel applying to United States Postal Service positions, however, as an ECS employee you will be required to complete the ECS COVID-19 survey to be compliant with Executive Order 14024.
ECS is seeking a Military Analyst SME / Product Coordinator SME
to work in our Fort Rucker, AL
office. Job Description:
ECS requires Military Analyst SME / Product Coordinator SME support. This position assists in the organization's execution of the Joint Capabilities Integration Development System (JCIDS) in accordance with Training & Doctrine Command TRADOC Regulation (TR) 71-20, "Concept Development, Capabilities Determination, and Capabilities Integration". This position assists in determining, documenting, and processing warfighting concepts, future operational capabilities, and Doctrine, Organization, Training, Material, Leadership and Education, Personnel and Facilities (DOTMLPF) requirements. This position assesses concepts to identify gaps in required capabilities and makes recommendations to develop and manage the integration of DOTMLPF solutions and the development of JCIDS capability documents. This position supports, one or more programs, including appropriate supporting service organizations, when the paramount qualification requirement of the positions is management and executive knowledge and ability.
- Knowledge and Skills of management concepts, principles, methods, practices, analytical analysis, and processes.
- Requires a broad technical background and experience in various functions such as; a full and in-depth understanding of procedures and authorization and appropriation processes, and a strong management background.
- Knowledge of the full range of principles, concepts, and methodology associated with project management to include planning and completing assigned workload.
- Knowledge of the policies and procedures of the functional and administrative areas such as finance and accounting, budget, legal, and information management to coordinate and resolve questions/problems.
- Knowledge of program planning and budgeting cycles.
- Ability to execute projects and/or studies within established financial and time constraints.
- Ability to interpret and apply rules, regulations, and procedures
- Knowledge of acquisition, development, fielding and life cycle support of simulations, simulators, training and instrumentation systems.
- Knowledge of current modeling and simulation principles, techniques, processes, regulations, and policies.
- Knowledge of policies, programs, organizations, functions, resources, and legislation affecting the program/product/service(s) and the organizations studied or served, and related customers, functions, resources, and users.
- Ability to stratify resources against approved programs and services to analyze impacts on programs and services; and to forecast long term funding requirements.
- Ability to plan and execute complex, multi-faceted projects within established financial and time constraints.
- Ability to organize and lead special (study/project) teams and task forces with members from different organizations and commands.
- Knowledge of DOD acquisition and life cycle management policies, procedures, and practices.
- Must have a Secret Clearance
- Instructor Pilot or Maintenance Test Pilot
- Army Aviator Experience: either AH-64 or UH-72, different platforms but same task requirements each
- Knowledge of military doctrine and tactics.
- Knowledge of Training Aids, Devices, Simulation and Simulators (TADSS) and of operational testing.
- Knowledge of the DOD Planning, Programming Budgeting and Execution System (PPBES) and its relationship to systems acquisition/program management activities
- Should be certified as a Project Management Professional (PMP) or Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act of 1990 (DAWIA) Level III in Program Management (PM)
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 3000+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.