<>Duration: 15 months</>
Work Location: Phoenix High St QE Lead - Need leadership experience + hands-on
Need experience who had handled a team of QA/QE analyst and TL who can design strategies.
The QE Lead is a specialized agile role that is accountable for cross-functional end-to-end integration and non-functional quality engineering outcomes for the epics and features being delivered by the various Scrum teams making up an Agile Release Train. A QE Lead’s day-to-day duties include the necessary quality engineering activities required to deliver and integrate critical systems that support Group Benefit Solutions’ (GBS) strategic imperatives. The QE Lead is also responsible for end-to-end quality engineering strategy definition. This critical leadership role is a dedicated member of an Agile Release Train’s leadership team and also partners with key stakeholders across other Agile Release Trains as required.
To be considered, you must be highly motivated, driven to succeed, have proven IT leadership skills, and have demonstrated expertise in managing large scale IT QA delivery in a matrixed environment. You are an accomplished Test Lead and a skilled problem solver who can motivate change as well as a strategic thinker who understands the big picture.
This opportunity is within client Financial Integration Program, which is one of the largest, highly visible, and critical initiatives for GBS to implement an SAP S/4 HANA based financial accounting system. The QE lead will work with various integration teams, SAP S/4 HANA platform teams and other GBS teams through successful delivery of program objectives.
• Plan and deliver large-scale, complex strategic initiatives often involving a matrix of constituents as well as external delivery partners
• Operate cross functionally in an agile environment to understand release readiness and ensure proper end-to-end integration and non-functional quality engineering in support of overall system performance and quality
• Partner with the RTE, Product Manager and Solution Architects to sequence software delivery to support integration and demonstration of cross-scrum features and epics in accordance to the Agile Release Trains overall release strategy
• Participate in solution architecture and design reviews and design end-to-end system test flows and strategy
• Understand complex integration scenarios involving cross functional applications across agile teams and drive test strategy to validate and ensure end to end functionality
• Drive and define the performance test strategies that ensures operational excellence of applications performance requirements
• Build and manage reporting mechanisms to capture results and improvement opportunities. Periodically present progress to leadership
• Define and track quality engineering milestones while developing, maintaining, and reporting on an overall integrated delivery plan that includes contingency plans, inter- and intra-project and solution dependencies, and other related project management artifacts
• Negotiate and manage scope to ensure commitments are achieved within agreed upon time, cost, and quality parameters
• Manage change control; assess and evaluate scope changes for feasibility and impacts on commitments
• Propose recommendations and adjustments to project delivery and related solutions throughout the life of the initiative
• Communicate clearly with all levels of stakeholders to ensure deliverables are hit. Articulate tradeoffs and impacts with the big picture in mind to enable strategic and tactical decision making as well as mitigate risk
• Exemplary leadership and management skills
• Ability to navigate matrixed and external enterprise organizations effectively
• Results-oriented, diligent and works with a sense of urgency
• Assertive, responsible for his/her own work (self-directed), have a strong affinity for defining work in deliverables, and willingness to commit to deadlines
• Influential, focused and versatile team player that is comfortable under pressure.
• Ability to communicate at all levels with clarity, poise, maturity and precision both written and verbally
• Knowledgeable in the use of Agile delivery methodologies (Safe, Scrum and Kanban)
• Significant experience with quality engineering best practices including: Test Driven Development, Enterprise Application Integration, Performance Engineering and Agile Test Methods
• Experience in managing large, complex systems; prior Merger and Acquisition (M & A) testing experience a plus
• Familiarity with test automation tools like Selenium, Cucumber
• Experience with testing hybrid solutions with both on-prem and cloud-based services and components
• Extensive experience in leading automation and performance testing initiatives
• Proficient in collaboration tools like Jira and Confluence
• Knowledge and experience in Group Insurance (Disability, Life and Accident) a plus
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Science and Technology, Management Information Systems, Computer Science or related discipline is preferred• 8 to 10 years of technology project management and/or quality engineering experience is required.
Please share your updated resume to this mail