A technology services company in Dallas, TX is looking to hire a Network Systems Engineer to their growing team on a contract/contract to hire basis. This company delivers the best-in-class IT services to leading organizations. They focus on the client first by providing low costs, improving business services, optimizing infrastructures, and achieving strategic objectives. They also provide support for enterprise level servers, data storage, and networks in the corporate office and shared global data center.
They are looking for someone with a broad background on both the server and network side of things. You will be installing and configuring a LAN/WAN environment as well as maintaining the Windows environment. This is a mix of project-based work and day to day engineering. They need someone who can configure and deploy network technologies as well as implement virtual machines.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2-3 years' experience in enterprise level hardware and software including Cisco switches, VMWare, Citrix, NetApp, UCS
- Knowledge in VOIP phone systems and mobile technology.
- Strong wireless network knowledge.
- Experience in server and network monitoring tools.
- Experience in VMware/NetApp snap backups
- Effective communication skills
- Linux Administration
- Microsoft Exchange
Desired Skills & Experience
- Highly organized.
- SOX audit experience is a plus.
- Working experience with either Private/Hybrid Cloud, Azure, AWS, VMware or Hyper-V.
- Competitive Pay: Up to $45/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 - 12 Months, possible CTH
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.