Want to work with a company that supports veterans and families?
My client is a diversified financial services company that offers products and services in the fields of insurance, banking, investments, real estate, and retirement. This institution offers these products and services to individuals that have served in the military as well as their families.
My client is looking for an AWS Solution Engineer that has exceptional knowledge of software engineering concepts and cloud architecture. The Solutions Engineer will be working hands on with cloud architecture to develop and improve existing architecture. This is a fully remote, high demand, 12-month CTH with conversion!
Required Skills & Experience
- Architect cloud-native, hybrid, or multi-cloud solutions to meet the client's needs and expand services offered by AWS to API GW, Lambda, Step Functions, DynamoDB, ElastiCache and HA/DR)
- Hand on experience with common architecture patterns (microservices, event-driven, REST, NO SQL databases, Caches, etc.)
- Highly proficient in software engineering languages and tools; ability to develop on multiple platforms.
- Defines technical direction and roadmap for Cloud migrations and managing the implementation and technical solutions
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- REST, NoSQL
- Spring Boot
- Kubernetes, OpenShift
- Software Development tools - Jira, GIT, Jenkins, ArgoCD
What You Will Be Doing
- Design, develop, code, and test significant complex cross functional technical solutions that impact multiple areas of disciplines while communicating with internal team members across multiple areas and client functions.
- You will be working hands on with cloud architectures (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS)
- Engaged in all phases of the software systems and application development lifecycle which include; gathering and analyzing requirements, designing, testing, documenting and implementing software, responding to outages