A direct-client of Atrilogy Solutions Group has an immediate opening for a 5G Core Network Engineer. The role is currently offered on a 6 month contract-to-hire basis in Englewood, CO. Responsibilities:
As part of the 5G Core Network Team, the 5G Core Engineer - Virtualization & Orchestration will join the team of passionate engineers with start-up spirit to test, deploy, and debug the company's standalone 5G network. The candidate should bring innovation and strong execution skills to the group, as well as the ability to both teach and work in a team environment. They should possess an in-depth knowledge of wireless, cellular and WiFi technologies.
The successful candidate will establish and maintain close relationships with internal peers, (fellow Core Engineers, Development Engineers, Product Engineers, Security Device Managers, and PMs), as well as the Leadership team. They must possess a mix of broad networking knowledge, virtualized platforms and specific expertise with Mobile Data Networks, as well as strong Customer Relationship Management. Primary responsibilities
fall into the following categories:
- Ensure that solutions adhere to defined standards and best practices and/or assist in the development of these standards and best practices.
- Routinely research, analyze, test, retest, and troubleshoot complex problems.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, under pressure, with strict deadlines, both as an individual contributor and team player.
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing while staying abreast of new technology/technical areas.
A successful 5G Engineer - Virtualization Orchestration will have the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering preferred, or six or more years of professional experience or an equivalent combination of educations and experience
- Cloud Native Architecture
- Dockers / Kubernetes
- Containers / Microservices principles
- Virtualized Platform principles
- NFVi / VNF / NSO / ESC
- RedHat / OpenStack / CEPH / RHEL
- yaml config creation
- Evolved Packet Core Experience
- Minimum 3 years in system design, deployment and test.
- Capable of architecting Packet Core Networks and understanding the end-to-end network architecture including:
- SMF / UPF / AMF / MME, SAEGW, SPGW, ePDG, SaMOG
- 3GPP standards
- 5G / CUPS / LTE / GSM / CDMA
- Subscriber Policy (HSS / HLR)
- Offline / Online Charging architectures (such as PCRF Gx and OCS Gy, interfaces)
- OSS and BSS Protocols for billing and provisioning interfaces (Gz, SOAP, Rest)
- Deep Packet Inspection and enhanced charging principles
- Data Center deployment as required for virtualized platforms
- TCP / UDP / IP
- Layer 1-3 functionality
- Leaf-Spine Architectures, ToR (Top of Rack interface), CIQ
- Experience with Dynamic Routing protocols (OSPF, BGP, etc.)
- Additional Skills
- Tools / scripting languages. (Python, Perl, etc.)
- Expertise with Linux
- Interoperability Testing (IOT) methodologies
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA's, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation's fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.