Are you looking to elevate your cyber career? Your technical skills? Your opportunity for growth? Deloitte's Government and Public Services Cyber Practice (GPS Cyber Practice) is the place for you! Our GPS Cyber Practice helps organizations create a cyber minded culture and become stronger, faster, and more innovative. You will become part of a team that advises, implements, and manages solutions across five verticals: Strategy, Defense and Response; Identity; Infrastructure; Data; and Application Security. Our dynamic team offers opportunities to work with cutting-edge cyber security tools, and grow both vertically and horizontally at an accelerated rate. Join our cyber team and elevate your career.Work you'll do
- Implement risk management programs by utilizing NIST, FISMA, HIPAA, and PII.
- Document complex technology, data protection, confidentiality, and data residency solutions.
- Monitor the privacy landscape for regulatory changes surrounding data privacy, data protection, data confidentiality, data classification, and data residency.
- Assist clients with identifying gaps within existing privacy programs and designing solutions to help address those challenges.
- Support the development of the 5G Cyber Roadmap and framework by analyzing new and updated security standards requirements (such as 3GPP and NIST) to support Cyber 5G solution definition internally
- Create and deliver materials for 5G Cyber Specific Events and conferences
- Work with technical 5G experts to document and deliver 5G eminence and marketing materials
- Develop 5G related trainings and materials to support talent growth
- Build variations of 5G reference architectures for different use cases, craft 5G security policies in cloud-based environments, and on the mobile edge.
- Assist with the mapping of newly defined Cyber 5G solution offerings to existing services and support the standardization of hybrid advise/implement/operate solutions to enable contract and sales velocity.
- Create Cyber 5G eminence and conduct research (independently and with third parties) to grow Deloitte's Cyber 5G brand.
- Participate in client RFI and RFP processes; drafting responses for the Cyber 5G components based on solutioning defined to date.
- Assist client service delivery teams in the implementation of 5G Cyber solutions in a software-defined network.
- Support GPS-specific Talent & Knowledge workstream efforts.
- Develop trainings to provide practitioners with the technical and functional skills to expand the practice.
- Create a community of collaboration and interaction to enhance the 5G offering.
- Assist in the recruiting and hiring of new resources.
- Ensure practitioners are equipped with the knowledge and resources to facilitate 5G conversations
- Support GPS-specific Eminence & Marketing workstream efforts: Coordinate with Deloitte Insights.
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of more than 15,000 professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
At Deloitte, we believe cyber is about starting things-not stopping them-and enabling the freedom to create a more secure future. Our Cyber Data team assists our clients in developing a better understanding of the personal, sensitive, and confidential information they collect, process, and share, along with the associated protection requirements. If you're seeking a career creating strategy, reporting and validation, architecture, privacy, and protection then the Cyber Data offering at Deloitte is for you.Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree required Ideally in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Security, Engineering, Information Technology.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Must be able to obtain and maintain the required clearance for this role
- Experience building and maintaining analytics data pipelines
- Experience working with US privacy legislation such as Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), stated privacy laws, state data breach laws, and the capability to apply regulatory requirements within an operational context
- Experience documenting complex technology, data protection, confidentiality, and data residency solutions
- 2+ years Telecommunication security expertise in mobile 4G/5G networks.
- Knowledge of the end-to-end network topologies such as Radio Access Network and 4G/5G Core nodes.
- 2+ years experience in operational support of commercial 4G/5G networks
- 2+ years experience in networking and routing protocols.
- 2+ Experience in cloud-native deployments including containers and Kubernetes.
- Experience with IDS/IPS solutions in large environment.
- Knowledge of 3GPP and ORAN security standards for 5G deployments.
- Travel up to 30% (While 30% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- 2+ years cybersecurity, engineering, and telecommunications skills
- Experience with Cloud and Traditional On-premise Application Governance
- Experience with Infrastructure, Platform, Middleware, Application Security Design and Implementation
- Experience with Zero Trust Solutions
- Experience with Identity and Access Management Solutions
- Experience with Data Classification, Data Protection, and Data Privacy Assessments
- Experience with Threat Monitoring and Vulnerability Management Processes and Tools
- Experience with Standards such as 3GPP & NIST Cybersecurity Framework
How you'll grow
- Hold at least one Data Protection and/or Privacy certification such as, CIPP, CIPT, ISEB, etc.
- Preferred Consulting or Big 4 experience
- Experience developing and driving trade studies; requirements definition, flow down, and validation; interface control documents
- Strong management relationships at network and communication service providers, and cloud service providers, which will benefit our go to market alliances with these vendors.
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.