People come to work at Parallel Wireless because we are building the future of telecom. They stay, because they are challenged and driven by an incredible product and team. We take pride in our commitment to employee development, and our culture fosters an atmosphere of empowerment, trust, respect, and communication.
We are looking for talented and motivated Software Engineers to join our growing team in developing physical layer solutions for 'all the Gs' - focusing on the 5G technology and Massive MIMO.
If you are passionate about software engineering and motivated by a hands-on, impactful and meaningful role in a fast-paced, collaborative startup, we want to hear from you!
We take pride in our commitment to employee development, and our culture fosters an atmosphere of empowerment, trust, respect, and communication. We are an equal-opportunities employer. We welcome a range of backgrounds and experience and are committed to growing a diverse and inclusive team. What you'll do:
What you must have
- The role will involve active participation in the design, development and validation of Massive MIMO 5G Physical Layer Radio Access Network technologies.
- At least 8 years' experience of Software Development
- A good working knowledge of C and/or C++
- Experience of real-time embedded software in the Linux environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize work
- Positive attitude and professional demeanor
- Experience of 5G standard - Advantage
- Strong PHY 4G\5G background - Advantage
- Interest in hardware platforms such as Intel Xeon and peripherals -Advantage
- Strong technical skills with an interest in scientific applications/computing -Advantage
- Bachelor's degree in Communication engineering, Computer engineering, Signal processing or other Engineering relevant discipline
Parallel Wireless is the leading U.S.-based company challenging the world's legacy vendors with the industry's only unified ALL G (5G/4G/3G/2G) software-enabled OpenRAN solutions. Its cloud-native OpenRAN and network architectures redefine network economics for global mobile operators in both coverage and capacity deployments, while also paving the way to 5G. Through open collaboration with the OpenRAN ecosystem partners, Parallel Wireless has created the world's first and largest fully-compliant OpenRAN ecosystem that is capable of delivering next generation wireless infrastructure at a dramatically lower cost, ensuring more equal access to 5G across the globe. The company's OpenRAN portfolio is designed to help customers modernize their networks, reduce deployment costs and complexity, increase operational efficiency, enable interoperability, find new revenue streams, and start deploying multi-vendor 5G networks today. The company's customers include over 60 global mobile operators, as well as private and public industries and governments that use their software-defined network portfolio to reimagine their networks. Parallel Wireless's innovation and excellence in multi-technology, open virtualized RAN solutions have been recognized with 65+ industry awards.