International manufacturer and supplier in the electronics industry is growing organically and through acquisition and seeking a 5G Architect. You will be involved in defining technical requirements and working toward continued architectural and quality improvement for 5G active antenna products. You will be a member of the Systems Engineering team where you will utilize your technical depth to develop detailed integrative designs as well as high-level conceptual approaches.
Relocation AND Sponsorship Available
- Work with internal and external teams to gain consensus on product requirements.
- Providing architectural expertise and guidance to help define detailed requirements and system-level designs
- Perform theoretical analysis, simulations and define algorithms for current and future products.
- Interface with internal and external customers on technical matters including lab trials, testing and deployments.
- Explain technical details of products to internal and external teams and propose solutions for customer specific requirements.
- Work with verification teams on developing and reviewing test plans.
- Propose new, creative solutions for tough, system-wide problems.
- Produce white papers and review technical documents for customers and internal teams.
- Improve product development processes and ensure carrier-class quality.
- Participate in academic conferences, industrial forums and standards bodies representing the organization.
- Expert level knowledge of systems engineering concepts (definition and analysis for requirements, performance, capacity, availability, reliability, scalability, etc)
- Expert knowledge with antenna array design/test, mMIMO radio design/test, beamforming and OTA test.
- Strong knowledge of calibration of beamforming networks.
- Proven ability to work with Software and DSP teams to optimize mMIMO systems.
- Deep understanding of LTE and 5GNR modulation as well as 3GPP standard
- Expert level experience in simulation techniques and tools
- Expertise in network protocols and architecting networking aspects of a carrier-class platform
RedRiver offers benefits including Major Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD and 401k. More positions @: http://redriversystems.com/jobs/#/jobs RedRiver Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer.