Job Title: Singleview developer
Location: Ashburn, VA
Duration: Long term
Interview: Telephonic & F2F/Skype
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
- Candidate should have Developer with hands-on experience in Singleview, PERL and ORACLE with a minimum of 6-10 years’ experience.
- Ability to manage and deliver as part of Agile Release iterations/sprint is critical.
- Candidates should have good technical skills, proven analytical ability and strong communication skills including proficiency in both written and spoken English is essential.
- Candidate must have the ability to research and resolve issues independently as well as work effectively in a group setting.
- Candidate should be an analytical thinker capable of determining correct approaches to facing challenges as they arise.
- Familiarity with the stages of the software development life cycle a must with experience in one or more phases of the life cycle required.
- Should be analytical with attentive to details, good problem solve techniques and be a motivated individual who completes tasks with minimal supervision. Actively communicate with Management,
- Development and Test Teams, to clarify requirements, report/troubleshoot issues, and provide status report
- Experience with DevOPS, DevSecOPS model.
- Prior experience working in a large scale billing system, particularly in telecom industry
- Exposure to Mainframe is a plus, but not needed
- Collaborate with team members to design, test and implement optimal solutions to complex billing problems.
- Participate in interface and user acceptance tests.
- Monitor development life cycle and resolve any issues to meet the deliverable.
- Assist the team with automation solutions and support digital transformation.
- Monitor application system heath and working with teams to quickly identify and resolve problems.
- Collaborate with the infrastructure team, vendor, and external business partners on system/application upgrades.
- Support compliance, vulnerability, and remediation efforts.
Thanks & Regards
Yogesh Vanam | Techno-Comp Inc.,
P x 128