A global leader of wireless consumer electronics is hiring for a Principal / Senior Level Full-stack C#.Net, API or Microservices, Azure Cloud Engineer for their world-renowned R&D team here in Orange County CA.
Their designs and developments offer innovative solutions for consumers to control entertainment devices, digital media, and home systems. These products and technologies are continuing to be adopted by industry-leading companies around the world. Some responsibilities include designing, implementing, extending, and maintaining both internal as well as customer facing web services. the right candidate will develop and maintain an advanced technical understanding of company products, research projects and latest technology related to consumer electronics technology. It is certain to have your work definitely seen on a global scale! Required Skills
Education and/or Experience:
- Self-starter, fast learner and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Exceptional analytical and communication skills with demonstrated ability to identify and analyze project requirements, design algorithms, and work effectively with individuals of various technical skill levels.
- Experience with C#.NET technology required.
- Working understanding of Object-Oriented Design.
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server, IIS, Azure Cloud,
- Services such as REST, JSON, WEB Api, Micro-services etc.
- Experience designing, developing, and maintaining web applications
- Ability and desire to learn new technical skills and technologies
- Web Technologies like HTML5, CSS3, anjular.JS are a Plus
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of experience of full-stack application development
Offer & Benefits The Offer:
- 8+ Years' Experience with programing languages: C#.Net or Python, .Net Core etc.
- Experience with SQL SVR is a Must
- Strong Knowledge of Microservices, webservices, API, REST, and RPC
- Hands on experience retrieving and storing web-based data on cloud repositories such AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, etc.
- Experience with Source Control and DevOps is highly desired
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Dedication to innovation and modern design and technologies
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Experience implementing and using modern web development workflows and operations using open source tools is a HUGE plus
Environment and/or Physical Factors:
- Benefits, Medical, Dental, Vision
- Discretionary Bonus incentives
- 401K matching
Work is generally performed within an office environment, with standard office equipment available. Sedentary work involves extensive sitting, typing, close range vision most of the time. Motion Recruitment Partners