Calling all Apple fanatics! An organization that specializes in Apple Device Management is looking to expand their cybersecurity presence with the addition of a Senior Security Engineer. The Senior Security Engineer is responsible for collaborating with campus organizations, IT Services units, and leadership to assess, design, configure, implement, and troubleshoot campus security systems and infrastructure across the enterprise. The Senior Security Engineer will independently analyze IT security practices and develops comprehensive recommendations regarding the implementation of technologies and processes that improve the security posture of the organization; consults and advises campus IT staff in the implementation of firewall management services, compliance and enterprise security programs and tools. Required Skills & Experience
- 5 years' experience implementing security best practices for Palo Alto Firewalls and/or Panorama, advanced firewall features, threat prevention, high-availability, IPsec tunnels, security policy and security rules, logging, and monitoring.
- Advanced security design skills
- Load balancers, proxies, and monitoring tools experience
- IT security experience
- Monitoring tools experience
- Competitive Salary: Up to $170K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.