We are looking for an experienced business analyst to assist with the end to end review of prioritized processes, production and maintenance of documentation and software support within a large and established organization in Princeton, NJ.
This individual will work within cross functional teams including business and IT experts to identify requirements and serve as liaison between groups in the process of business and technology changes.
This role will also documents process steps, requirements, gaps, impact analysis, and plans.
• Plan, design, research, write, and edit a range of documents, including user requirements, user guides and manuals, technical specifications, training materials, user policies, and proposals, for both print and online media.
• Run ‘Requirement gathering meetings’ with IT and business teams including medical and operational staff to identify business procedures and use cases and establish documentation needs for hardware and software
• Analyze IT project requirements to ensure required documents are created and maintained.
• Collaborate with systems and development staff to collect and interpret technical information and create unified and consistent support documents like SOPs and Work Instructions.
• Work with printers and graphic artists to plan layout, graphical elements, and formatting of documents. Ensure final documents are usable and of high quality.
• Establish, communicate, and maintain documentation standards, and provide training where required.
• Maintain currency and accuracy of all documentation.
• Research, evaluate, and recommend new documentation tools and methods in support of documentation improvement efforts.
Find out why TeamSoft is the technology leader with over 200 IT consultants. Managed by IT professionals, TeamSoft is the clear choice for your career. Join the TeamSoft family today!
Did you know?
TeamSoft is operated by IT professionals. Our team has deep experience with IT staffing. Our clients understand this and rely on our expertise. That is why TeamSoft is the largest IT consulting firm founded in the Madison Area, with more than 200 current consultants! With over 50 active clients, TeamSoft will give you the greatest exposure to the widest range of IT careers.
Our executives possess a combined 60+ years of IT consulting experience. Our recruiting and Account Management staff are very well-versed in our client markets. We get you. We know you. We know what you do every day. And we know what you deal with on the job.
You take your career seriously and so do we. At TeamSoft you are not just a resume or number. Our goal is to create long-term partnerships with each of our consultants, and according to feedback from many of them, we are very good at this.
Click HERE to see what our consultants have to say about working with TeamSoft.
TeamSoft – Promote yourself!
TeamSoft is an equal employment opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.
1350 Deming Way, Suite 250 Middleton, WI, 53562