A rapidly growing company is seeking an experienced Senior Android Engineer to join their team. This organization is revolutionizing the way people make payments in arenas and venues across the globe. With their mobile first technologies and contactless payment solutions, this company is poised to fully capitalize the market.
In this role, you will work with an extremely collaborative team to come up with the best possible solutions for the platform. You will work cross-functionally within the team and develop new features to their Android application. You will have the chance to work across all aspects of the platform - which includes working with several different technologies and frameworks within the stack.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of software development experience
- Extensive understanding of Android framework components and their respective lifecycles combined with a solid knowledge of multithreading and networking
- Extensive knowledge of offline storage, caching and performance tuning
- Expert level knowledge of Java, Android SDK and Gradle
- Experience with Kotlin would be ideal (we migrated our codebase; all new features are written in 100% Kotlin)
- Experience in developing content rich applications including animation and window transition with Material Design
- Experience in good app architecture using design patterns such as MVVM, MVP
- Ability to build products with focus on testability, someone who loves test coverage (well versed with Mockito, Mockk, and JUnit)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field
- Verbal and communication skills
- Team player who enjoys working in a highly collaborative team
- Experience working in a fully remote environment
What You Will Be Doing
- 75% Hands On
- 25% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.