TeamSoft’s client is currently hiring a Business Process Analyst/ System Administrator for a 3 month contract in the Milwaukee area.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Gathering business requirements
• Troubleshoot user issues
• Assists with information gathering and communication of new and revised procedures. Utilize tools to capture, analyze, and to report information efficiently
• Effectively communicate within cross-functional project teams and provide updates as requested by Supervisor
• Perform functional testing for support packs and enhancements
• Monitor software applications, document and analyze problems, and publish maintenance and release schedule to end users
• Maintain user accounts • Maintain system documentation (customized training materials
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
• Strong process analysis, excellent conceptual, strategic thinking and business analysis skills.
• Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills. • Excellent organizational skills with ability to balance multiple tasks under time constraints.
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
• SAP Plant Maintenance Knowledge
• SAP Business Objects toolset knowledge
• Ability to learn new content areas and new skills quickly.
• Understands business function related to the application.
• Experience with Excel is required.
*A full position description will be provided to qualified candidates.
Find out why TeamSoft is the technology leader with over 200 IT consultants. Managed by IT professionals, TeamSoft is the clear choice for your career. Join the TeamSoft family today!
Did you know?
TeamSoft is operated by IT professionals. Our team has deep experience with IT staffing. Our clients understand this and rely on our expertise. That is why TeamSoft is the largest IT consulting firm founded in the Madison Area, with more than 200 current consultants! With over 50 active clients, TeamSoft will give you the greatest exposure to the widest range of IT careers.
Our executives possess a combined 60+ years of IT consulting experience. Our recruiting and Account Management staff are very well-versed in our client markets. We get you. We know you. We know what you do every day. And we know what you deal with on the job.
You take your career seriously and so do we. At TeamSoft you are not just a resume or number. Our goal is to create long-term partnerships with each of our consultants, and according to feedback from many of them, we are very good at this.
Click HERE to see what our consultants have to say about working with TeamSoft.
TeamSoft – Promote yourself!
TeamSoft is an equal employment opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.
1350 Deming Way, Suite 250 Middleton, WI, 53562